Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun In the Somewhat Sunny Skies

I wish the weather would cooperate a little more while my Dad is here visiting. We've been able to sneak in a game of mini golf which was tons of fun. I must say, I am quite impressed at my Dad's ability as a mini golfer -- he's good!. I think I've already mentioned that my problem with mini golf is the obstacles (duh.. that's the whole point of mini golf). You see, I have the "gift" of being able to hit the obstacles dead on ... every time. If there is a rock obstacle and the only way through that rock is by hitting your golf ball through the 3 holes at the bottom of the rock, you can bet on me hitting the rock in every possible location except for knocking that ball through the hole. It's quite comical actually. So, if you need someone to provide some entertainment on your next golfing adventure, give me a call. No charge.

Anyway, we took a trip to my favorite pizza place here in NJ yesterday so my father could get a slice of heaven. They don't make pizza in Florida like they do in NJ (with the exception of East Coast Pizza in Riverview, FL). Anyway, it was well worth the drive.

Yesterday, Chris & Dad spent time bonding over our Wii. It was quite amusing to watch my 5 year old son explain to my Dad how to work the controls. They had a real good time. Today we are off to Pennsylvania and tomorrow to Long Island to visit with some family. I have to do all the driving so say a prayer for me. Steve arrives back home from Puerto Rico late on Saturday night so I'm excited about that.

Well, we are off for today's adventures. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: