Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly... Leave the rest to God!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
All Dressed Up With No Place To Go
So today we were supposed to go to the zoo with little guy's preschool class. The trip was canceled last week due to all the rain here in the Northeast and, yet again, I got the call today as I was packing up our cooler that the rain has ruined our plans. What makes it even harder was that we typically don't have to be at school until 10:30 am, but with the field trip I had to meet at the school at 8:30 am. Huge difference in my schedule. So, I'm all dressed up and ready to go, but now have to unpack the cooler, and engage my son and refocus him on a regular school day. At least I had a good hair day. Rain, Rain Go Away!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A good hair day makes up for any cancelled plans, I always say or as hubby says, "It's all about the hair." How sad they had to cancel yet again! He is learning true patience in getting to this zoo!!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment