Happy belated Father's Day to all you Dads out there. We had a pretty typical day -- church in the morning, out to dinner at an Italian restaurant and home for some pastries and coffee. It was such an added bonus to actually have my dad here with us this year. The weather has not been cooperating for his visit so far, but I think it's supposed to get better in the next few days.
Summer is here and I know it's going to fly by. Chris has been playing outside with his neighborhood friends and giving me a run for my money. I don't know where he gets all his energy, but I'm trying to keep up. Speaking of which.. it's definitely time for a cup of coffee.
1 comment:
I was thinking the same thing about my Michael watching him swim in the pool for over an hour and not stopping once tonight. If only we could bottle it up and sell it!!! Glad you're having a nice visit with your dad!
Post a Comment