I have the stomach virus that's been going around. Luckily, it's just me and not my hubby and son. Please keep me in prayer that I will be back on my feet soon!! You know that it's hard for mommies to be out of commission.
A HUGE thank you to my father-in-law who lovingly stayed here with me and Chris today and tended to Christopher all day so I could rest. I couldn't have married into a better family!! XOXO
2 comments:
Oh Beth, I so hope you feel better soon! I remember when Michael was just 6 months old and I got a terrible stomach bug. I kept in bed with me only to carry him into the bathroom and place him on the floor every time...you know!! Then a terrible storm hit and the power was out for a few days. It was awful! Very happy your father-in-law is there with you keeping Chris entertained while you're getting better!!! Will pray for you!
Praying you're up and around soon. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment