Friday, February 27, 2009

Five on Friday

By the Numbers:

5 - number of loads of laundry I did in the last 2 days

4 - bottles of Gatorade we went through in last 2 weeks

3 - number of days I did not leave my house

2 - trips to the hospital this week

1 - quilt that needs to be dry cleaned

Thank you all for your prayers. My family is finally healthy again. It's been a rough 2 weeks, but God is faithful and maybe this was his way of slowing us down from the hectic pace that is our lives.

Have a blessed weekend

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Great news Beth! So happy to hear everything is back to normal. It's a beautiful day...get a cup of tea/Coffee, and sit in the sun! I can feel Spring in the air! Woo Hoo! Love Ya!

Lois Christensen said...

So glad you're all feeling better. Michael is a little under the weather, so he's home today. And I like your five on Friday theme!!! Two trips to the hospital??? Just for Chris??? Hope you have a great weekend!

Busy Mom in CA said...

Actually, one trip to the hospital for Chris... one for my father-in-law.

Lianne said...

Oh, bless your heart! I am somewhat embarrassed to say I was the first one in my house to have the stomach bug this go-round. Normally one of the kids brings it home and I get it and can blame them. I have no excuse (read: scapegoat) to explain it. I am glad that we are all better!