Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kid Funny

While getting ready this morning, Chris comes into the bathroom and had this exchange with me:

"Mommy, you are handsome"

"Handsome? Women are pretty and beautiful. Don't you mean I'm beautiful?"

"No, you're handsome."

"Why is Mommy handsome and not beautiful? Is it because of what I'm wearing? (sweatpants and sweatshirt, glasses instead of contact lenses and my hair and makeup not done).

"Yes, mommy. You're handsome today. Maybe later you'll be beautiful."

Nice......

2 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Okay, so now we know Chris likes his women dressed up and wearing make-up!!! Very cute!!!

A House FULL of Grace said...

What a little character! I had earings on the other day and Aiden asked me what they were. Guess he's seeing more of that side of mommy than the dressed up one!

Give your little cutie a big hug from us. We love and miss you all!