We live in a society where the phrase, "I'll believe it when I see it!" is often used. We need visual proof sometimes in order to believe and trust in things that are being told to us. I know I've used this phrase many times in my life. But, as a Christian, can we use this phrase when dealing with our needs? I don't think so. To truly follow Christ we need to believe it sometimes before we see it. That's faith. Knowing he is more than able to do whatever it is that you are asking for. Believing that even though you don't feel anything happening, or see anything in the natural happening, that he has heard you and, in His time, your need will be met. He never sleeps or slumbers. Now, He may not give you the answer you were expecting, but he answers every prayer... Yes, No, Wait.
God's just been putting this on my heart. Live each day believing before I see it and giving Him glory all along the way.
Mark 11:23 - "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him."
3 comments:
Great post, thanks!!! Hope Chris is feeling better !
Thanks Beth! This was my devotion for the day! It is something we have to put into practice daily. Hope everyone is feeling better. Have a great day!
Amen! I needed this today! Thanks for a great post!
Post a Comment