Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly... Leave the rest to God!
So, so, so happy I got to talk to you today. I miss you. Hope Chris is feeling better. Praying for you!
Hi hope you guys are better soon, especially for our bible study on Tuesday! Praying for you!
Hoping Chris is doing better tonight. We've been praying! Love you.
Hope Chris is doing better. I'm just now getting to reading blogs. Had a busy weekend. Know how hard it is when your little one is sick!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, so, so happy I got to talk to you today. I miss you. Hope Chris is feeling better. Praying for you!
Hi hope you guys are better soon, especially for our bible study on Tuesday! Praying for you!
Hoping Chris is doing better tonight. We've been praying! Love you.
Hope Chris is doing better. I'm just now getting to reading blogs. Had a busy weekend. Know how hard it is when your little one is sick!!
Post a Comment