Wednesday, February 25, 2009

America's Funniest Videos - Friend or Foe

A couple of weeks ago, the TV was on and AFV (America's Funniest Videos) came on. A "wholesome" family show or so I thought. I don't watch this particular show very often, but it does make me laugh... usually at someone else's expense.

Well, Chris was sitting there watching with us and he was horrified or maybe he was captivated by the ridiculous things people were doing...and getting laughed at for it. The more I watched the show, I kept saying to myself...oh my goodness.. just watch Chris start trying some of these stunts. I found myself adding a disclaimer to each and every clip such as "Now honey, we don't spit food into other people's soup bowls" and "we never jump that high on a trampoline" along with several "never, ever attempt to do that". The scary thing is that he likes to play back this show on our TiVo now so he can give you the play by play. I'm just waiting people....

2 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

He's just getting ready to join the rest of you Somma's in your practical jokes!!!

Michael likes this show also! Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

That's a good one Lois! Beth...Chris sure keeps you laughing. He's really special. These are the best days for you. They grow so fast. Enjoy every minute!!!!