I just feel kind of numb today. Sept 11th is always like this for me. Grateful for my family and feeling so sad for those who lost friends and family on that awful day 7 years ago today. I thank God for my brother, especially today, whose life was spared on 9/11 thanks in part to his boss, and more importantly, being totally protected by the hand of God! He was supposed to be on top of the Trade Center as part of a crew filming a commercial. From what I recall, one of the senior guys on the project decided last minute to start shooting the commercial from the Brooklyn Bridge and then go the WTC later in the day. He saw the whole thing unfold from there. I'm sure many of you have similar stories or were even in Manhattan that day.
May God Bless those families who are still suffering so much... even now.
No comments:
Post a Comment