Today I started Christmas shopping. Yes, I know Christmas is still over 3 months away. I wasn't intending to start today, but it was an offer I could not refuse. The "mommy, I really, really want this" gift was on sale and, when I was checking out the details online, it really seemed like a good deal.
When shopping online, I try to always get a promotion code or coupon code to use when "checking out". I save a lot of money this way. My favorite sites are:
http://www.couponcabin.com/index.htm
http://www.currentcodes.com/
http://www.wow-coupons.com/index.php
So, in addition to saving $10.00 on the price of the item I purchased, I also used a promotion code and received free shipping. So, in total, I saved myself $17.00 (not to mention the gas savings in not having to drive to a store to purchase it).
One gift down... and a lot more to go. One bargain at a time!!
1 comment:
Hey~ Thanks for that info again, I was just trying to remember it. Good job, shopping now for Christmas, I aspire to be like you!!! LOL...ahem...seriously
Post a Comment