Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No Bible, No Breakfast follow-up

Well, it's been about a month since I embarked on my mission to have devotions and prayer time before breakfast each day. I'm happy to report that I did quite well with my mission this past month with only one or two days when devotions and prayer time came after breakfast. I know God doesn't care whether it's before or after, as long as I'm making the time at some point in my day. Has it made a difference? Absolutely!! I find that I'm not stressed about the things I would normally be consumed with. I've seen answers to so many prayer requests and I just feel like I've totally tapped into a daily relationship with God. How awesome is that?!

Is my prayer/devotion life perfect? No... of course not, but the more time I spend in the Bible and in prayer, the better equipped I feel for whatever comes at me. Rough times and hard decisions await me for sure, but starting my day on the right foot and praying for God's guidance in all things is sure to help me along the way.

Is there anything you need prayer for? I'm happy to add it to my growing list of needs. You can just leave an anonymous comment if you'd like with the need.

No comments: