Chris to me yesterday while we were visiting family...
Chris -"Mom... can we go to a foreign country sometime?"
me - "Sure -- where would you like to go? Canada... Mexico?"
Chris - "How about Spain?"
Me - "That would be great! Daddy can give us the grand tour. Why did you pick Spain.. because you are part Spanish?"
Chris "No... remember a few days ago I was looking at a Lego on the computer and it said that it was not available in the U.S.? Well.. I figured we could go to Spain and look at their Lego store to see if they have it there!"
I laughed so hard you have no idea... here I am thinking he was inspired by all the books about Puerto Rico and Spain that are in my sister-in-law's house.. or maybe just some cultural interest since now he is learning Spanish in school. No such luck... it's all about the Legos. Love this boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment