Chris is saving up money to take Tae Kwon Do lessons. We told him that we would pay for the majority of it, but we'd like for him to chip in a little bit to help with the cost. So, each week he is putting part of his allowance aside and I guess he is getting a little impatient...
"Mom.. get the video camera out!"
"Why??"
"I'm going to record something funny so we can win the $100,000 prize on America's Funniest Home Videos. So, get the camera and I'll do something to make people laugh." (I could ONLY IMAGINE what that would be....
Needless to say, I explained that those videos are usually spontaneous and not planned out actions.
"Well... if I win then I can go to Tae Kwon Do AND still have money to buy tons of Legos".
Yes.. .it's all about the Legos once again. I hope his future home has a room big enough for his future collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment