Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today

Tomorrow is Chris' last day of kindergarten and they are having a big ice cream party (at 9:30 in the morning!) which I will be attending. Notice how I always seem to go to the parties that involve ice cream or food? Anyway... today is my last few hours of alone time before the summer starts. So... just to let my family know..

TODAY ...

.. if you need to find me this morning...

..... you will NOT find me at the following places...

....... in front of a washing machine or dryer....

......... ironing clothes.....

........... scheduling doctor appointments, paying bills, reorganizing a closet, drawer or pantry

............... at the dry cleaners, auto shop, post office or volunteering at the school...

No, for the next few hours, I WILL be....

... roaming around my favorite local stores, just looking, maybe trying some things on.

..... going to the most kid un-friendly stores just because I can go without fear of something breaking

......... sipping coffee or an iced green tea and looking at a magazine...

.............. just chillin' because I'm going to need to be well rested for this summer!

Now I better get to it because he has early dismissal today so that only gives me TWO hours to relax..So, enjoy your day everyone.. I'm certainly going to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were there with you...I truly miss our shopping excursions...(especially at the Macy's in Brandon...we were definitely a force to be reckoned with!!!