I have a 6 year old window cleaner. He is standing on our deck with not just one, or two.. but three water guns. I guess it saves on having to run into the house to fill them. Now he didn't go outside with the intention of washing my windows... what 6 year old boy would volunteer to do that? He just wanted to squirt... but the problem was that every time he went in and out of the house, he would leave the sliding glass door open and, inadvertently, would squirt into our kitchen. So, I lovingly told him to close the glass door and aim at the windows. Then, lovingly suggested to take a paper towel and see how fast he could catch the water as it was sliding down the glass. See.. you have to make it a game! LOL
Of course that lasted only a few minutes.. .now he is squirting any fly or bug that he happens to encounter. Oh the joys of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment