I don't know what it's like by you...but June always seems to be a busy month. Birthdays, graduations, last days of school. It's like squeezing 3 months worth of activities into 2-3 weeks. I was trying to schedule a little shopping excursion with a friend only to realize that every morning this week (prime time to shop when Chris is in school) is already booked with various things. Doctor appointments, meetings and other obligations are proof that my mornings of running errands by myself are quickly coming to a close. Don't get me wrong, I have a bunch of fun things planned for us this summer, but oh how I'm going to miss a few stolen quiet moments each day.
Speaking of fun and summer... check out this website to see if your local bowling alley is participating in the "kids bowl free" program. Your child will get 2 free games A DAY! All you have to pay for is shoe rental. www.kidsbowlfree.com We took Chris yesterday and had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment