Yesterday I managed to attend the Ladies Bible Study brunch, host 2 back-to-back play dates at my house, make 1 trip to the E/R AND had dinner on the table last night (thanks to a crock pot!). I didn't think that so many valuable lessons could be shared in ONE day....
The trip to the E/R was due to 2 kids running around the house having fun and inevitably running full speed into each other... resulted in a loose tooth for Chris' friend and a ton of blood. Chris has a little bump but is fine. The other child definitely will loose the tooth sooner than expected but otherwise was fine.
I am so glad there's no max in how many times you can reach out to God during the day.... his name was on my lips all day!! Just so thankful that all turned out well... and I told my husband I deserve a medal for having dinner on the table, because that's the LAST thing I wanted to deal with after all was said and done yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment