Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Field Trip

Today, lil' guy took his very first class trip.. .without me, mind you. They boarded the school bus and headed to a local farm... couldn't have been a HOTTER day for their outing. 90 degrees.. now I don't know about you, but the LAST place I want to be on such a hot day is at a stinky farm. Maybe me not being on the trip was a good thing given my outlook LOL.

Chris had a great time and is definitely tired from the adventure. A friend of mine knew I would be worried and thinking about him all morning, so she did what any good friend would do, invite me over and then we went shopping. Totally kept my mind occupied for which I'm very grateful.

I remember going to a ton of museums in NYC when I was in school. My mother must have really have been prayed up those days of us getting on a school bus and going into Manhattan!
Do you remember your first class trips?

No comments: