While filling the bath tub for Chris last night, I turned off the hot water side before the cold (not simultaneously) so he got a burst of cold water splashed on him for a quick second. The shock just made him sit straight up for a quick minute and smiled.
"Chris, I"m so sorry about that! I didn't mean to give you a little jump there at the end by turning off the hot water and not the cold at the same time."
"It's okay, Mom -- I love you.. even when you make a mistake."
That just melted my heart. I thought to myself how much that statement reflects God's own love for us. He loves me even when I mess up. We are so blessed to be loved by a such a forgiving, gracious and merciful God.
Have a blessed day everyone.
1 comment:
Very cute!
Post a Comment