I didn't mean to stop blogging... let's just say my vacation got the best of me and I've been recuperating. We had a fantastic trip! My birthday/anniversary/Easter celebration was fabulous. Great food, family and an ice cream cake... what more could a woman want? I felt like a princess for the day. Loved it.
have tons of photos that have yet to be transferred from my camera so hopefully in the next day or two I can get those up for you and tell you all our wonderful stories.
On a side note to all of my readers here in the greater NJ area.. I am so excited!! A friend of mine who is a pastry chef and owns her own cookie shop here in Hackettstown, has invited me to participate in an "Evening of Baking and Pampering!" She is teaching 8 students how to make cheesecakes and while they cakes are in the oven baking, I get to showcase our latest and best selling Mary Kay products. It's going to be great. If you live in the area and are interested in more details, please send me an email at bmalave@marykay.com. It's on Monday, April 26th at 6pm and the cost is only $45.00 for the class (which includes the lesson, an apron, the cake, cake pan and of course I'll be handing out a special Mary Kay gift).
Missed you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment