Saturday, April 3, 2010

This Is It !

I've been trying to write this blog for several days now and I just couldn't get my thoughts together. Today is my last day as a "30-something" and tomorrow I join the 40 club. What better way to ring in my 40th birthday by celebrating the resurrection of Jesus and my 7th wedding anniversary as well. That's a whole lot to be thankful for on one day.

When I look back on my 30s, there is one consistent theme that comes to mind. God's faithfulness. I realized many dreams in my 30s.. I got married and had our son which was the absolute highlight of these past 10 years. Of course losing my mom and the health issues for both my father and father-in-law were very difficult times. But no matter what I faced, I knew that God was with me, taking care of me and that we were in it together. It's a great feeling when you realize that God is faithful.. no matter what the situation. He will not disappoint you.

So, thank you God for your faithfulness and I'm excited to see where you and I will go in these coming years. Thank you Jesus for being by my side and for my amazing friends who encourage me and love me through each and every trial.

No comments: