Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It Must Be the Week AFTER Vacation

Have you ever noticed that when you come back from vacation, the next week of your life is just filled with STRESS?!? Or is it just me? We had such a relaxing vacation and now I'm running around like a chicken with her head chopped off. I really don't like to juggle so many thoughts in my head at one time and not enough hours in the day to do all that must get done.

I am so thankful that yesterday I took the recommendation of a good friend and went with Chris to a new pediatrician. I love this woman and the fact that she is the cousin of a movie star is just icing on the cake. Anyway, I have several appointments lined up for Chris this week and next so please pray for us. All is well, just getting some guidance and clarification.

I'm so proud of our little man. He's come soooo far in the last year. God is faithful... God is good. Chris just got his best report card yet and it's just awesome to see how God is shaping him into all that he wants him to be... one day at a time. I'm blessed... even in the midst of stress and craziness.

No comments: