
I hope you can all read that.... it says "Laughter is more powerful than a scream. Psalm 1:18"
My son presented me with this piece of paper on Saturday. I read it and then had to reread it because it COULD sound like a psalm, but didn't REALLY sound like something I had read before. Here's how the conversations played out:
Me: "Christopher, did you write this all by yourself?"
C: "Yes, I did."
Me: "Did you copy it from Mommy's Bible?"
C: "No, I copied it from my Monster's Inc. (a Disney movie) surprise ink notebook."
Me: "Wow... you did an awesome job copying the words.... what about the bottom part.. the part with the Psalm?"
C: "I thought it should have a psalm on it... just like the bible verses we read each morning for devotions."
Me: "So, you just made one up?"
C: "Yep.. Psalm 1:18"
There you have it... and just in case you were wondering, there really is NO Psalm 1:18 in the Bible... we checked it out. I think the funniest part of the whole thing is that he wrote it on a little notepad I have by our phone which has the scripture verse, "With God All Things Are Possible".
Too cute!!
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! What a great little thinker you have there! You can definitely accomplish more through laughter than screams. How deep!
You're raising him right!!!
Post a Comment