Sorry I have been off the computer for a few days. I've been trying to recover from this nasty bronchitis/sinus infection. Thankfully, I am starting to feel better. I was so happy at dinner tonight to finally be able to taste my food again. Do you know how awful it is to cook meal after meal for people and to not be able to taste or smell anything!? Is it too salty? Can't tell you. Should I add more pepper? Well, no one complained so I guess the food couldn't have been that bad.
We are bracing ourselves for some more snow. It's only January and I'm wishing winter was over already. I know, I know.. I should be used to this... I did grow up in the northeast. I'm not sure why this winter is so much harder for me than last winter. Don't say I'm getting old.. I am painfully aware that the dreaded "40" is lurking around the corner. I still feel 25 so I guess that's the good news.
Stay warm everyone!
1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment