Wednesday, September 30, 2009

National Shortage

Recently, it was discovered, that I have single-handedly caused a national shortage of a certain product. While cleaning out my linen closet, I discovered that over the months, I have accumulated enough feminine hygiene products to last me well past menopause. It was not my intent to wipe out every pharmacy of this important product, but apparently I could not refuse a good bargain when I saw it. I had coupons, rebates, etc. and, unknowingly, stocked up on every tampon and maxi pad that I could lay my hands on. Then, I must have come home and just thrown the bag into my closet where they were just all uncovered during a recent "fall cleaning". I felt like a squirrel who buried a nut and then later dug it up.

So, here is my heart-felt apology to those of you who may be looking to purchase these items and can't find them in your local pharmacy or Target. They are all in my home. Feel free to drop by if you need one.

1 comment:

Lois Christensen said...

Next time I'm in your area we'll stop by for a refill! Funny!