This past Sunday I taught Sunday School. We were teaching the Nursery class about how "God Makes Families" and I was using a baby doll to illustrate. We wrapped the baby in a blanket, pretended to feed the baby, burp the baby, etc. and then we were going to put the baby in a crib for a nap. So, I asked the class what song they would like to sing to the baby. "Let's sing a Hannah Montana song!" a little 2 year old yells out. WHAT?!?!?!? Hannah Montana?? (For those of you who don't have a little one at home, Hannah Montana is a TV show on Disney Channel).
How about Jesus Loves Me... do you know that one? I'm just saying...
1 comment:
I don't think they sing songs like we did anymore! I wonder what Sister Beulah would say to that little girl?? Great story!
Post a Comment