Today I am so excited because Ladies Bible Study is starting up again. My church doesn't have one, but my cousin, Liz, has graciously invited me to attend the one at her church. I went last year and loved it! It's such a great time of fellowship and they have so many great topics of study to choose from. This is the one day of the week where I leave all housework, shopping, and errands behind (it will always be there tomorrow) and I do something just for me. BECAUSE AS MOMS AND WIVES WE NEED THIS!
I'm not sure which topic I'll choose this year. There is a study on Stress/Worry, a Beth Moore series on Esther (I love Beth Moore!), one on marriage and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head. I think I'm leaning toward Beth Moore just because she really gets into the "meat" of a topic and the workbooks really dig deep and make you grow as a Christian. We'll see. I'm off to get everyone up and out of the house so I can get some "me and Jesus" time!
So, thanks again Liz! See you later.
1 comment:
We are doing Esther right now. I have done many Beth Moore studies, but this one is probably my favorite!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment