I'm having one of those weeks where you never quite feel like you can get ahead. I'm a scheduler by nature (as was my mom). If there is an event, it goes on the calendar. Along with it will most likely come a list of things to pack or bake, stores to go to and whatever else would need to get done in order for the event to go smoothly. It's just how I'm wired I guess. I'm flexible in the sense that I know that things change and my calendar has to adjust for certain unforeseen situations. But this week, I'm just on the verge of throwing my calendar out the window and starting a new one for the rest of the year. Yes, I realize it's not even April, but there are so many things crossed out, written over and scribbled on my little calendar (in pen) that it makes me almost physically ill to look at it. We've had some changes to Chris' schedule which changes my schedule and so on, and so on. I like order. I realize we are in a digital age and if I got a blackberry or something I wouldn't have to scribble, I can just delete. I'm not there yet. There's something about holding a piece of paper.
I'm running out to buy a pencil now.
2 comments:
I have learned to always use a pencil especially with my hubby's schedule. One day he's coming home, the next day he's not. I think a blackberry or something along that line is just what you need!!! Mother's Day is coming up!!! A few more posts and Steve will get the hint!!
I have the same problem. Here is what I am attempting to do:
Cozi | Free Family Calendar, Shopping, Grocery and To Do Lists ...
Cozi is a FREE online organizer to help manage your busy family calendar, track shopping and to do lists, organize chores, and communicate with each other.
www.cozi.com/
Let me know how it works for you if you are able to do it.
Post a Comment