Spring is in the air for sure. It's finally approaching the upper 50s/low 60s and I can't wait for warmer weather to be here. I decided to book a little "get away" with my little guy so we are heading down to FL for a few days in April. Can't wait to jump in the pool and hang out with my dad and my sister and her family. It's going to be wonderful. My hubby is staying behind this time, but we'll vacation with him later this year. Can't believe we'll be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary next weekend. Time is flying by.
Something funny happened with my little guy this week that I thought I'd share. For some reason, my son is in a stage where the only underwear he will put on are those that have the Fruit Of the Loom logo on it. That would have been nice to know before purchasing all the underwear with his favorite characters on it which do not have the famous fruit logos inside of them. Thankfully I have enough of them so I don't have to do lots of laundry to keep the undies fully stocked in his dresser. It's just funny how kids gravitate towards certain things. This week we've been talking a lot about sharing. Our conversation went something like this:
"Mommy, are you wearing Fruit of the Loom (FOTL) underwear?"
"No, I'm not."
"Mommy, you need to wear FOTL underwear. You can wear some of my underwear. I'll share it with you. "
"Thanks, honey, but Mommies wear different underwear than you and Daddy."
"Well, I bet they sell FOTL for mommies. We should go out and buy you FOTL. You'll like it."
I guess I know what my little guy is going to buy me for my birthday next week....
No comments:
Post a Comment