Sunday, August 3, 2008

For Sale By Owner

Ah.... after 6 frustrating months working with our realtor, we gave her the boot yesterday. Rather than enlist the help of another realtor, we decided to try to sell our Florida home on our own... at least for 2 or 3 months. I won't go into all the details of why we did not like our realtor...let's just say she just didn't seem to care if our home sold tomorrow or 10 years from now, and blamed everyone else on her staff for some major mishaps. I know it's a tough real estate market, but we have God on our side... he brought us to NJ for a reason and purpose, and as far as I'm concerned, selling our house in Florida is not a problem to big for our God...even in today's economy.

So, to all my prayer warriors, please keep the sale of our home on your list. And of course, if you know of anyone looking for a beautiful home in the Tampa area, let me know! LOL

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hi, we will continue to keep your home selling situation in prayer. My mom is still trying to sell her home here in NJ, and is very frustrated with the matter as well. Talk to you soon.

2 Boys' Mom said...

I will continue to pray for the sell of your home. Keep the faith!