If You Were An Olympian, What Would Your Sport Be?
I would be a gold medalist in falling down a flight of stairs. This morning, I'd say I scored an 8.5 out of 10. I was just casually walking down the carpeted stairs (barefoot) to make a cup of coffee and down I went. (Obviously I really needed that cup of coffee) I didn't do any flips, thus no perfect 10 for me. I'm not injured, just a bruised ego. The worst part is the reenactment my son is performing over and over on the staircase...Nice...
5 comments:
LOL, not the falling part..well...maybe a little, but the fact that your son is re-enacting is HILARIOUS!!!
Hey Trip - I release you from the curse - be free and fall no more.
Hey Trip - I release you from the curse - be free and fall no more.
The real trip had some serious spectacles – do you remember? I take it slow as you are getting to the great grandma age. Hip replacement and all.
I know who you are anonymous... but I won't give your identity up! LOL. Yes... I remember "trip". Inside family joke (sorry everyone else)
Post a Comment