I'm exhausted! We have been in Pennsylvania, Queens, Long Island, Manhattan, Northern NJ, Southern NJ and Western NJ all within the last 4 days. My husband did most of the driving and we spent a fair amount of time sitting in traffic. We saw some bad accidents and I know God sent his angels to protect us on the road. If you live in the "tri-state" area, you may have heard about a bad accident involving two tour buses that sent one of the buses off the road, down a ravine on it's side. That accident occurred moments before we got there. There are no coincidences -- it's God's timing. I used to get angry if we were running late, but I've learned that God can cause us to be late in order to avoid disaster.
We have a few more stops to make this week with some friends and family before my Dad heads out of town on Friday. We are really enjoying his visit and wish it wasn't going so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment