I'm a little tired today (went swimming first thing this morning) so my brain is in "relaxed" mode. Here are 10 Useless Facts You May Not Know about Me...
1) I've never broken a bone on my body -- but I did push my brother off my bed when we were little and he broke his arm... (Sorry Steve!)
2) My middle name is Marie
3) I am a picky eater --- my hubby calls it "Veggie Trauma"
4) I can drive stick shift
5) I hit a car while learning to drive stick shift (not a joke!! My brother was with me and saved me from these 2 big guys who were in the other car... I hit the back of their car because I was approaching a stop sign and freaked out over which pedal to use and I gunned the car instead of braking. I basically knocked the hubcap off this guy's car. The best part of the story is that the hubcap was identical to the ones on my parent's car, so my brother ran down the street, got a hubcap off my parent's car, put it on the car I hit, and everyone left happy. I don't know if my parent's knew about that one.... I was 18 at the time. LOL...
6) Steve (my hubby) wanted to ask me out when I was teenager to go to his sister's wedding, but my sister persuaded him not to.
7) I love the color red
8) I am a terrible gardener -- all my plants die
9) I was asked to model for a clothes store in Lancaster once
10) I always leave some food behind on my plate, or some liquid in my cup... I have no idea why. My husband pointed that out to me.
Have a great weekend. 5 Hours and counting until my hubby is home! YEAH!
1 comment:
Really? You can drive stick shift? Where was that handy skill when we needed in college?
Post a Comment