Friday, June 20, 2008

Five on Friday

Five Things I've Learned This Past Week:

1) Never, under any circumstances, get your hair cut and colored when you feel sick... you will wind up regretting it greatly! (No, I will not post a picture -- let's just say I'm glad my hair grows quickly!)

2) God always puts a friend in your path when you need it the most -- thanks to all my friends who called me this week to check in on me -- you don't know how much I needed your calls and encouragement!

3) Little boys DO listen to their mommies -- especially when there are incentives involved

4) When in doubt -- throw it out! I can always buy another

5) There is no need to worry about anything in life -- God has EVERYTHING under control and I will trust in Him completely.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Ok, so what happened to your hair? I've had some bad haircuts/color myself, so I can relate! You're right, God is in control, no matter what. I've been stressing over little things here, and simply have to put it all in GODS hands....looking forward to seeing you soon. Love, Liz

2 Boys' Mom said...

I don't know about number 4. I have two boys (3 & 1) and there are time incentives don't work either. Maybe I'm not using the right incentive!!! =)