As you are all well aware, I'm in the middle of packing up my house... moving day is 5 days away. I had sent a note to my realtor asking her to please not show our house in the next 10 days as we have boxes everywhere, dust, dirty carpets, etc. and I don't need the extra stress. Today she called to say that another realtor had requested a showing of my home today to his client.... What would you do?? Bear in mind that the market in Florida is extremely slow -- we haven't shown our home in about 3 weeks. It's not like I can be turning away people who want to see it... so, as you've probably guessed, I am now in the throws of cleaning my house! AM I NUTS??? Possibly...but I would feel terrible if I turned someone away.. what if this is the person? God can sell my house clean or dirty.. but I'd rather it be somewhat presentable. So, I must go and finish the task. Please pray with us that today or one day very soon will be the day that the Lord sends the right buyer our way!
xoxo
1 comment:
Ok, funny you posted this. When we were selling our old house at the lake, everyday my house was PERFECT. The day my house sold was when we woke up late for church, left the house in a total MESS, and I mean MESS. I was horrified when I saw that little card on the kitchen table....I couldn't believe it. But, that was the day our house sold! So, much blessings on the selling of your house.....remember, like you said, "the Lord is in control". Love, Liz
Post a Comment