One of my earliest childhood memories is watching The Price is Right with my mom in our living room. What do you watch on TV these days? I enjoy most reality shows (Amazing Race, Top Chef, Project Runway and Jon & Kate Plus 8 to name a few). Game Shows are still fun to watch too. I still remember the days when on Wheel of Fortune the contestants had to purchase cheesy items with the money they won. Remember that?? Anyway... what game shows would you never agree to be on, and which ones would make the cut? Here are my picks ---
Game Shows/Reality Shows I Would NEVER Be On:
Jeopardy (except maybe for Teen Week when I can get some answers right).
So You Think You Can Dance -- I know I Can Not Dance, but I can walk, skip and jump if that counts for anything
Survivor -- no hotel, no running water, no food to eat -- No thank you!
Super Nanny -- umm... how embarrassing is that? Yes.. I have no control over my child and you must come and tell me and the world how much of a lousy parent I am. Thanks, but no thanks. I think I can figure that out on my own without cameras.
Amazing Race -- I love this show, but oh my goodness, I could not go on this show. My husband would be great. He has a great sense of direction. Me.. I need my GPS.
Game Shows/Reality Shows I Would Definitely Be On:
Wheel of Fortune --- Love, Love, Love this show! Can I buy an "O" Pat? In fact, I've taught my son to call them Uncle Pat and Aunt Vanna
Deal or No Deal --- Open the case - I'd have to have my hubby, my sister and my brother as my "cheerleaders" My hubby, because he would cheer me on and tell me when to stop; by sister, because she is great with statistics and numbers and would spell things out for me logically, and my brother because he would tell me to take a chance.
Family Fued - "Somma" edition -- that would be true television heaven -- hilarious!
I'd love to hear what shows you would be on.
2 comments:
I would absolutely be on The Amazing Race, my all-time favorite reality show.
I would be on Wheel of Fortune. I did get to see a live taping of the show when we lived in San Diego. My friend's mom got called out of the audience to audition to get on the show but she didn't get selected.
BTW this is BC. I found your blog via Nat.
Post a Comment