Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly... Leave the rest to God!
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
What's Your Plan?
Tomorrow at this time, the house will be very quiet... Chris heads off to his NEW school, in our NEW town, located in our NEW home state. Lots of "newness" in the air. I think he is appropriately excited and nervous, but I know he will do great.
So, as I ponder what I will do with my free time tomorrow, I thought I'd throw the question out to all you Moms. What did you do or will you do on your kids first day back to school? Do you have to work? Will you clean your house from top to bottom? Opt to tackle the laundry pile? Lay in bed in utter exhaustion from your summer? Pamper yourself? Shop? Get together with friends?
You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what I have on my agenda - and it's NOT unpacking boxes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Davey's first day of his new school was today. It went ok, he looked a little sad in the beginning, like in his classroom, none of the kids were really friendly to tell you the truth. When I went to pick him up, he told me he met no new friends....broke my heart! But I know he will find his spot, and adjust and make new friends, and all will be well. I hope Chris's day goes well...been thinking about you. Today I came home and had a good cry....then made my family a batch of banana bread, and tackled the laundry. Cooked Davey's favorite dinner, he was starving, and ate 7 meatballs! WOW. Praying for you guys! Love you!
Post a Comment