Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PSA for Santa

Dear Santa:

I know it's only September, but I thought I'd write to you since I'm already seeing Christmas decorations in stores.  You know I've been a good girl this year so far (and what a year it has been!).  I figured I'd grab you before you get busy with requests from kids.  You see, I have a special favor to ask of you... and it would actually benefit you and me!  

I honestly don't have much of wish list this year (shocking, I know!).  In fact, my ONE request is that WHATEVER you bring me this year... please, please, please... for the love of God PLEASE... DO NOT put it in a box that needs to be unwrapped.. or opened... or stored somewhere.   If you have seen the ridiculous number of boxes I have had to open this last week, I know you understand and feel my pain.  Just throw my gift in a bag with tissue paper.  Better yet, just leave the gift (no box or bag or any decor) on my front step (sorry no fireplaces in Sunny California).  If the gift needs to be assembled, I'll pay the $10 for you to do it for me.  Just please, NO unwrapping or opening of boxes for this gal. 

That is all.  Carry on and thanks!
Beth

No comments: