Friday, July 23, 2010

Christmas in July

So last night Christopher and I started putting together his Christmas and birthday list since both occasions are one day apart. He is at that age where every commercial he sees or every Target or Toys R Us flyer has something that he "must have!". So, last night while showing me another Lego set that he "needs" for his collection, I hopped on Target.com and starting his wish list. I explained to him that we could build a nice list over the next few months and then I can email it to all his Aunts and Uncles and Grandfathers so everyone would know what he would really like. He loved this idea and so it began. Of course I also explained that to make room for all the 250+ piece lego sets he is requesting that we are going to have to go through his current toys and make a few donations between now and then. Just WHERE does one put all these Legos?? Any advice from you moms with boys that are into building this wonderful creation with extremely small pieces? His bookshelf is near capacity LOL.

No comments: