Friday, March 12, 2010

Something In the Air

I don't know how else to explain this... Not only did we have the green paint on the white carpet incident this week, but the other day...after a very LONG day, I was walking up our carpeted stairs to get Chris into bed, when I noticed black smudges all over the landing at the top of the stairs. My first thought was muddy shoes, but when I went to touch it, it wasn't muddy. It was like the stains were stuck to the fibers. "Chris... what happened on the stairs up here?" "I stamped it!" was the innocent reply. You see, I have a stamp with my business information on it...name, address, etc. So, my loving son took the stamper which he already had been told not to touch, and stamped the upstairs landing. Yes, more white carpet with stains. Out came the Resolve carpet cleaner which thankfully tackled this tough stain. What I couldn't understand was why he didn't TELL ME! This had happened hours before. I'm really working with him to drill into him that he needs to tell me when things happen! Oh well... it's just so surprising because it's like all of a sudden he's into these silly little things.

No comments: