Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Buried Treasure

Spring is FINALLY coming... the birds are chirping again and our community has posted their annual bear warning signs. The snow should continue to melt over these next few days and the warm weather will arrive.

Yesterday, while playing outside, Christopher was digging in some of the yet-to-be melted snow and found a "treasure". There underneath a pile of "dirty" snow, was a newspaper that was delivered to our house. It was nicely wrapped in its plastic bag and believe it or not, was still in great condition. It was dated February 10, 2010. That poor paper was out there for a month.

We've been very busy and honestly most days my head is spinning with just "stuff" and I feel like I can never fully conquer one task. Please say a prayer for my father-in-law, Domingo. He is in the hospital due to a urinary track infection.

I thought I'd leave you with this verse which I just posted on my refrigerator the other day: "God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all time, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8

No comments: