Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly... Leave the rest to God!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
The Pen
Today we were going through some of my husband's suits to pick one out for him to wear to a special event tonight. While sorting through the pile and trying on his options, he felt something in one of the pockets of the jackets, and low and behold, he pulled out my Mont Blanc pen. Now, I haven't seen this pen in YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that pen. When I was working for the executive search firm in NYC, each employee was given a Mont Blanc pen with our initials engraved on it. This pen went with me from job to job, city to city and, obviously, went "missing" for the last few years. Honestly, I haven't seen that pen since sometime in Florida. All along it was safe and secure in a suit. I guess that's making a statement about how often my hubby puts on a suit LOL. Oh well, I was giddy with excitement and quickly put it in my purse. It will be accompanying me tomorrow on my trip to Orlando. I'm flying solo for a Mary Kay Career Conference. So, if you think of me tomorrow and Saturday say a prayer for my safe travels (we all know how much I hate to fly) and that it will be informative and fun. I'll take a picture of the beautiful bracelet that I am being awarded with too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment