Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Back

I obviously haven't blogged much in the last week and I apologize for that. It's been so busy around here. I just started back up with Bible Study (I did chose the "Esther" series by Beth Moore). Tomorrow is the first lesson, but I've been so excited that I already completed week one in my workbook. It's, by far, the easiest Beth Moore series I've encountered as far as homework is concerned.. but just as rich in material. I've learned so much about the first chapter of Esther which I've read so many times over the years, but now I have so much more insight into the life and times of Esther.

On top of that, our church has embarked on "Operation Take Back", a 40 day journey to take back everything the enemy (Satan) has taken from us (security, finances, family members, etc.) It's been a powerful trip so far and the Sunday services have been just incredible. You can follow along with Dr. Ireland's blog.

So between that and all the things I've volunteered for at school, I'm a busy, but happy lady. Hope you are all doing well and will be blessed in new and supernatural ways this week.

2 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Sounds like a wonderful life you and Steve are creating! Enjoy all you do!

Aunt Carol said...

Read your Pastors blog and sent it to Anthony and Sue. Sounds like a great church family the Lord has lead you to. It's a wonderful life being busy for God. Have a blessed day. Hugs!