Today is a bad day... not for me, but for so many people I care about. It seems like every time the phone rang this morning, it was someone else who had bad needs dropped on them, or had a prayer request. When it rains, it pours or so it seems.
I am so glad my friends know they can turn to me when they need someone to pray. I have several friends who have recently lost their jobs (both the husband and wife in one family!). My sister and her kids are all sick, I have friends with children who are already having difficulty in school, and there are some other important needs that were spoken in confidence and will stay there.
I'm standing with you my friends and praying for miracles and blessings on you and your families. God has not forgotten you - HE KNOWS YOUR NAME! Sending big hugs and lifting you in prayer today!!
"Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." I Peter 5:7 (KJV)
1 comment:
Amen. So wonderful to know that your friends have you to pray for them! Growing up in your house I know you were a family of prayer and it's so nice to see it continue! Enjoy your day!
Post a Comment