Friday, March 6, 2009

What Can I Do

Many people have asked me what they can do to help us out during this trying time. Well, today I thought of something. It's quick and relatively easy and will help in ways you will never fully comprehend. All I'm asking is that you leave a comment for me with either a healing scripture or favorite scripture in times of trial. If you'd prefer to email me privately you can do so at bmmalave@aol.com.

If you've never posted a comment, it's easy to do. Just click on Post A Comment, enter your text in the box and click on the button that says Anonymous. The computer will prompt you to enter the words you see and it should work. If not, just email me.

Domingo has Pneumonia and his heart beat is slightly irregular. He's been put on some new medication to regulate his heart and is on medication for the pneumonia. The doctors say he's not out of the woods yet, and all this added things on top of the massive stroke, make things complicated. We assure them we understand, but God is ultimately in control. God's working on the hearts of the doctors and nurses in that hospital and we are thrilled to be a part of it. We've been able to pray with many other families who seem to have no hope. We thank God each day for what he's doing for Domingo and the strength that your prayers give us.

Much love to you all!

1 comment:

2 Boys' Mom said...

Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.