Thursday, August 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been a busy 24 hours. My Dad is coming for a two week visit starting tomorrow night so I'm in full cleaning mode. It's his first time trip to visit us in NJ since we left Florida and we are all excited, especially Christopher. It is taking me a little longer to clean because a certain 4 year old likes to take all his toys and videos out and leave them here and there. Thankfully I have all day tomorrow to work on picking things up.

We have a great weekend ahead of us and we are going to be seeing some family members over the next two weeks while Dad is here. Lots of day trips planned so we are looking forward to that. I wish our townhouse was big enough to entertain lots of people at once, but that's just not the case. I love our little place and I'm just thankful that the 3 of us are living under the same roof again. We are blessed!

I'll try to blog as I can over the next 2 weeks. Enjoy the rest of your summer, which is 3 days if you live in Florida (the kids start school next week.. isn't that crazy?!)

3 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

My kids start school on the 25th! Earlier than most around here. Tell your dad the Christensen's say hi!

Busy Mom in CA said...

I definitely will!! I know he was very disappointed he was unable to go to your Dad's funeral.

Liz said...

We look forward to coming by you tomorrow!!! I understand everything you are saying. I can never get the house all tidy with my little 4 year old constantly taking his toys and video's out everywhere...but then again, someday he won't be here, and my house will be so tidy, and I think I will miss the mess!