Friday, October 22, 2010

Heaven

Chris has been asking a lot of deep questions about heaven and what it's going to be like. Where do you live in heaven and more importantly, what do we do in heaven. So, I explained to him that we will be praising God and singing and worshipping forever. So, he looks at me for a few seconds and then comes out with... "And then what? When do we get to play with my Wii?"

2 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

I remember being about Chris' age when my dad explained the exact same thing to me about heaven and I had a similar question about my favorite paper dolls that I loved to play with. I was horrified to hear my father tell me that I wouldn't need them or want them with me in heaven. I proceeded to tell my dad that I was going to hold on to my paper dolls really tight so that when Jesus came they were coming with me also. Amazing what kids say!

Chechi said...

I am a carnivore and was informed by my parents that there is no meat in Heaven...What's up with that????