Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Whisper & Prayer

This morning Chris walked into my bedroom and announced that on Sunday he learned that if we need something, all we have to do is pray to God and he'll answer the prayer. "Yes, that's right", I replied and then he dashed out of my room and into his. I peeked around the corner and saw him kneeling by his bed and whispering a prayer.

I ducked back into my room and moments later, Chris walked in with a big smile. "Mom, I prayed to God that he would give me a Lego set because that would make me really happy." "Aren't I so cute?" (and yes, he is)

Great", I replied. "Did your teacher also tell you what three responses God answers with?"

He looked puzzled, so I explained," Sometimes God says yes, sometimes God says no, and sometimes God says wait." "So, what do you think God's answer is going to be?"

"Definitely, yes", replied Chris.

Now there's some faith!!

1 comment:

Titi said...

Prayer answered!!!!! Which one???