Saturday, August 21, 2010

??

Last night I posted on Facebook that my son asks questions... LOTS of questions. He was a late talker so we didn't get a whole lot of the Why? What? Where? How Much? etc. questions until he was older. Now that he is six and very verbal, my days are consumed with answering questions. If I don't answer, he just asks again LOL So, my throat is tired and my mind is ready to explode.

Today we are heading into NYC to take our friends to a cruise ship... would be nice to hop on board with them! Oh well.. maybe someday. Then we are spending the day in the city and hopefully taking Chris to the Central Park Zoo and the huge Toys R Us in Times Square. I'm sure good food is on the agenda too. Will try to remember to take a few pictures for you.

Tomorrow I have to finish my preparations for my dad's upcoming visit. He'll be with us about two weeks so we are very excited to have him come stay with us. I have lots of fun things planned for while he is here.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: